Enroll Your Child
Our Pre-Nursery program promotes an age appropriate, holistic development focusing on children’s communication and language skills, creative expressions, as well as physical, social and self-help skills. This will be a collaborative learning process as they go hand in hand.
Skills, concepts and content development are implemented in age and developmentally-appropriate ways through fun and engaging Theme-Based activities. Through these activities, children get to make sense of the things and people around them, investigate their world, work on their communication skills while engaging in active social interaction. This will be encouraged through the environment that will open their senses and awareness. It will be done in such a way that it ensures a smooth transition to the more structured and skills-driven learning expectations of formal school years.
• Focusing on children’s communication and Language skills.
• Exciting Theme-based activities.
• Investigating their Little World around them.
• Creating great little communicators.
• Giving them a dynamic collaborative learning Process.
• An open environment of discovery awaits them!