Pre-Nursery (3 years old)
• Focusing on children's communication and Language skills.
• Exciting Theme-based activities.
• Investigating their Little World around them.
• Creating great little communicators.
• Giving them a dynamic collaborative learning Process.
• An open environment of discovery awaits them!
Nursery (4 Years old)
• A great opportunity for self-discovery through The Reggio Approach!
• Significant emphasis on Language and Numeracy.
• Building a solid foundation in Phonics.
• Cultivating the children's strengths and interests through interactive activities.
• An introduction to the world of Science.
Kindergarten Two (6 years old)
• Crafting the children's strengths.
• Focusing on their manners, academics, attitude and their self-help skills.
• Embracing their confidence through a variety of activities.
• A well balanced approach on enhancing reading and writing skills.
• Innovative ways to enhance their problem solving skills.
• Using the environment to gain the maximum potential of the child through our Reggio Approach.
• Solid preparation for their journey to Primary School
Kindergarten One (5 years old)
• Building confidence, self-esteem and character.
• Inspiring the children through Scientific Exploration.
• Advancing their Phonics, Reading Skills and Language development.
• Gaining more exposure to Chinese.
• Inspiring their learning journey through Reggio Discovery.
• Pushing ahead to more academic advancement.
My Little Pumpkin has designed a specialized Playgroup Class targeted at our 2-3 year olds who are getting ready to start school. This is a bridging year of laying a solid foundation in settling into a proper school environment. The key areas of focus will be encouraging the children to build confidence, develop listening skills, become articulate and understand a simple yet important daily routine.